
During class we chose to do Google Docs and Famundo. As a class we will work on EduTEch wiki to create a wiki article on each internet site. As a group we broke our work into sections. As a class we will collaborate on the information that will be published in EduTech wiki. It is a collaborative activity. In terms of the presentation I would really like to present on Google Docs. Its sounds like an interesting site that could be useful to learn. It could be useful for teachers who want to integrate the internet into their lessons or use the internet as a tool to enhance learning. I am really interested in the Google Docs because you could actually work in the site.
1 comment:
I did a sample document on google docs and invited the class as collaborators. I also did a slide presentation for my kids and invited them. Now that I am using google docs it seems promising and something I want to continue learning about.
Barb
Post a Comment