
I reviewed Famundo and compared to the others it seems to be a creative and engaging tool for Families. It allows users to create a family hub(hang out)so that families are able interact with each other online. This is especially good for families who live far apart or in different villages. I helps you manage your family schedules and to do lists. It is a site that allows users to control their daily life and be stress free I guess. The site allows you to share events with families and friends almost like a personalized website but its private only to family members. Famundo also allows you to use its site as a teacher. Keeping a teacher organized with their students, calendar schedules, and updates. Looks like a great tool.
1 comment:
I like the features of Famundo also. I think it will be a good communication feature with students, parents and administrators. Actually the capabilities in Famundo are also in other free calendars. However, I still prefer the simplicity and ease in Famundo for the purpose of keeping students and parents informed.
Barbara
Post a Comment